I think there was a problem with my donation. Who should I contact?

If you believe your workplace giving donation has been deducted in error, please contact your organisation's payroll team for initial clarification. Consider if your donation was a one-time donation, maybe set up for an Emergency Appeal or has been set up as a regular (each pay-cycle until you remove it) donation. If you have removed your donation, was this done within your organisations payroll processing period (cut-off dates)?

If your payroll team isn't able to assist you in clarifying, please email workplacegiving@good2give.ngo and a helpful team member will assist you further.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our customer support team is here for you.