Workplace Giving donations are remitted to charities twice a month, with processing dates of 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month.
A single disbursement is made to each charity that includes funds from all Good2Give donors/clients to allow quick financial reconciliation.
Disbursements of funds may include donations across a range of donor activities:
- Donor funds from:
- Workplace Giving donations
- Fundraising donations made from donor's pay
- Employer matched donations for:
- Workplace Giving
- Fundraising donations
- Post-Tax / Gift Matching donations
- Volunteer Matching
- Corporate donations
- Foundation donations
- Rewards programs donations
Charities can login to their Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform - Charity Portal to view you Payment Received report and download the remittance file.