Does my organisation need fundraising licenses to use Tap2Give?

If your organisation is fundraising in the public domain (collecting donations from the general public), then your organisation will require fundraising licenses in order to comply with Australian State and Territory legislation.

Sometimes this can be a challenging distinction to make, however, the general rule of thumb is if there is a chance that a member of the public might make a donation, say in a reception area, then your organisation will need fundraising licenses.

Organising fundraising licenses 

Good2Give can assist in organising fundraising licenses quickly on behalf of your organisation for a small annual fee. Please contact your Client Relations Manager should your organisation require licenses or have any questions regarding this requirement.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our customer support team is here for you.