There are many different approaches to selecting a charity/community partner. Good2Give has extensive experience working with businesses to identify which approach will have the most successful and sustainable outcomes for your business and the charity/community partner.
Here are a few approaches:
- Invitation to charities/community organisations to apply - open tender to broad charity/community organisation list
- Invitation to charities/community organisations to apply - Invited after shortlisting from tailored research and due diligence, undertaken by Good2Give
- Staff vote
- Identified partners through a stakeholder survey
- Partners who align to your Cause focus
- Reviewing ad-hoc fundraising and currently supported charities/causes
- Annual event partners
- Partners to fundraise at key holiday periods - such as Christmas and Mothers Day
- Partnerships through Emergency's & Disasters
Contact Good2Give on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 9929 9633 to speak with someone about charity/community partnerships.