The main ways for donors to find your charity are;
- Keyword search
- Cause area
- Charities that are charitable partners of their employer
- Trending charities (i.e. the charities that their colleagues are giving to)
- Searching ‘big or small’ charities
For more on this watch our webinar on How donors find you.
Keywords can also be updated to yield accurate search results.
You can maximize your search results by editing the keywords in your charity profile.
To edit the profile page of your charity, this can be completed through the Charity Portal specific to your charity on the Good2Give Workplace Giving Platform.
- Sign in to your charity profile using your email address / password at https://my.good2give.ngo
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the 'forgot password' link
- If you don't have an account setup, please contact our team on email@example.com
- Click on Profile
- Click Edit
The edit function will allow you to:
- Change your profile image
- Add/remove keywords
- Update your cause area
- Edit the description of your charity
- Update you social links
If you need to change the name of your charity, please see How do I change my charities name?