Creating a high-quality brand starts with the communications you send to your donors. You can easily create graphics for your thank you messages, regular updates and social media using Canva. Canva gives not-for-profits access to their ‘Pro’ version for free, all you have to do is make sure you meet Canva's eligibility requirements and apply.
We have created a few templates for your thank you messages and regular updates to make it even easier for you to start designing. Follow the instructions below to get started!
How to use the Good2Give Template:
- Click on the Good2Give Thank You Message Template you like and select 'use template'.
- Sign in to your account, sign up for a free account or apply for free nonprofit account.
- Edit the text to apply to your charity, check out our guide on what to write in a 'Thank You Message'. If you would like to get a little more creative, you can use the templates on the sidebar or design your own from scratch.
- To upload your own picture, select upload from the toolbar on the left-hand side.
- Select upload media.
- Upload your image from your device.
- Drag and drop the image into your PDF.
- Download the PDF by selecting the down arrow in the top bar on the right-hand side.
- Follow the instructions to upload your PDF as a new 'Thank You Message' or 'Regular Update'.